PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTION SURGEON
Prof Dr. Turegun was born in 1963 in Turkey’s capital city, Ankara. He graduated in 1985 from Gulhane Military Medical Faculty. He completed his residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery between 1988-1993.
Prof Dr. Turegun also became an associate professor in 1999 and a lecturer in 2005. He worked as a research fellow in Cleveland Clinic–USA, at the Department of Plastic Surgery. He has conducted his medical practice as a surgeon in multiple countries, including Turkey, Azerbaijan and Germany.
Professor Turegun has successfully published over 82 articles in various international journals. In scientific publications, he has 880 citations and has delivered more than 150 international speeches and presentations. The chapters he wrote for a medical reference book were published in the English language and are still being used in medical faculties.
Surgical Experience: 35 years
Field of expertise
– Combined body sculpting surgeries
– Mommy Make-Over
– Breast Surgeries
– Nose Surgery
– Tummy Tuck
– Brazilian Butt Lift
– Facelift Surgery
– Eyelid Surgery
– International Confederation for Aesthetic, Plastic, Reconstructive Surgery (IPRAS)
– International Society of Aesthetic, Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
– Turkish Society of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
– Turkish Society of Aesthetic Surgery (EPCD)
– International Society of Microsurgery
– Turkish Society of Microsurgery
– Turkish Society of Hand and upper extremity surgery
– Middle Eastern
Medicci is a medical concierge company where we provide detailed information and advice regarding the different surgeons’ we have a working relationship with, the services and facilities available and assist the patient’s journey from start to finish whilst in Turkey for their chosen procedures by being a bridge for communications between the patient’s and their chosen treatment provider. All procedures booked and carried out are done so via the personal clinics of their chosen surgeon’s clinic.